• Interlock is the second most common type of knit fabric following single jersey.
• Interlock fabric is a variation of rib knit. It is similar to a jersey knit except both front and back of the Interlock fabric look identical.
• The double-knit construction gives it a thicker hand feel.
• It is similar to t-shirt fabric (jersey) but double knitted instead of single knitted – in other words, it's the same on both sides.
• Interlock knit is usually 100% cotton.
• Interlock has the little V shapes on both sides.
• Compared to Jersey, Interlock is thicker, lays flat where jersey curls on the cut ends and is generally more durable.
• It is used frequently in underwear, summer and winter sports products.
• It is preferred in medical clothing.
Tube and Open Top Interlock
• 20/1 Compact combed interlock - 20/1 OE interlock
• 24/1 Compact combed interlock - 24/1 OE interlock
• 26/1 Compact combed interlock - 26/1 OE interlock
• 28/1 Compact combed interlock - 28/1 OE interlock
• 30/1 Compact combed interlock - 30/1 OE interlock
• 36/1 Compact combed interlock – 36/1 OE interlock